I am the epitome of stress at times, with life being one big roller coaster ride of emotions, however I have come a long LONG way recently, due to shifting my mindset. I still struggle with anxiety and being sad & negative (NO ONE IS PERFECT), but these tips and tricks have really enabled me to change the way I look at things, as well as rejuvenating myself to tackle the next step.
- Find the good in every situation, no matter how bad it may be.
- A bad situation is just a small blip in the timeline of your life.
- You have overcome hard times before, and you
canWILL do it again.
- Write down something you are grateful for EVERY DAY.
- Practice self-care! Have a warm bath, read a book, have a glass of your favourite drink.
- Get outside and soak up the sun and nature!
- EXERCISE – get your body moving and see, no FEEL, the difference it makes to your body.
- Listen to some good, happy music!
- Go to bed and delete all the negativity out of you as if you are deleting your internet history every day.
- Wake up with a blank canvas, and tell yourself you ARE positive and HAPPY and will keep an open mind, no matter what is thrown your way.
- Remember it is okay to feel down, and negative…as long as you pick yourself back up.